What is UTAP?
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more union members to go for skills upgrading.
How much is the grant?
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme).
Taxi Vocational License Course
Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
(Claim 50% of unfunded course fee, capped at $250 per year)
Who can apply?
As long as you are an NTUC member, you can apply for UTAP. However, to be eligible for funding assistance under UTAP, you must meet the following criteria:
- Members must ensure paid-up membership throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Claim must be for a course pre-approved by UTAP
- Members cannot claim for courses that are entirely funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- The minimum claim is $10
- Claim excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST, registration fee etc
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations (if any)
Click HERE for User Guide for online application
For more information
NTUC Member Services Centre
1 Marina Boulevard
B1-01 One Marina Boulevard
Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 6:30pm
Sat: 9:00am to 2:30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Hotline: (65) 6213 8008
Click HERE to view the list of courses supported under UTAP and apply for UTAP now!